SWG ReHAB
Account Creation/Launcher - Printable Version

+- SWG ReHAB (http://swgrehab.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome!! (http://swgrehab.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Forum: How To Register and Play (http://swgrehab.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Account Creation/Launcher (/showthread.php?tid=86)

Pages: 1 2

Account Creation/Launcher - SWGRehab - 06-02-2018

HOW DO I JOIN Rehab?
Getting started on SWG Rehab is easy!!. Follow the steps below you should have no issues installing the game.

REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT & JOINING DISCORD
  • Before starting anything you must read our SERVER RULES We advise checking the rules semi-regularly, as our rules page is updated from time to time.
  • If you’re a Discord user, please Join SWGRehab Discord HERE This the hub of our communications and we highly recommend joining and being a part of the community. If you’ve never used Discord before, it’s very simple and easy to use. If you don’t want to use Discord, you can take part via the general chat tab in game. (discord link https://discord.gg/xmD4CNB)
  • Make sure you register an account. This will be the account you use to log into SWGRehab You can register an account by clicking ACCOUNT CREATION. 
  • Your Rehab GAME account name, website login and Discord name are entirely separate and do not need to be the same.
INSTALLING STAR WARS GALAXIES & SWGRehab LAUNCHER
  • Install a FRESH copy of Star Wars Galaxies onto your PC from the original disks.
  • Once installed, make a copy of the installation folder and rename the copy ‘SWGRehab’. It is advised to keep a fresh, unused copy of SWG just in case you need it. The original installation can be re-copied should you need to do do a fresh install without having to use the disks again.
  • Download the Rehab Launcher onto your PC. You can download it LAUNCHER DOWNLOAD 
  • Once downloaded, run the Rehab Launcher in admin mode (right click, run as administrator). You can run it directly from your download folder location. This will install the Launcher onto your PC in its own folder. A desktop and start menu shortcut will be created.
  • Once the launcher is installed, run it. We recommend running as an admin (right click, run as administrator). 
  • Be sure you navigate to ‘Game Settings’ so you can set your resolution and other basic options.
  • Once the launcher has finished installing, the game should be ready for play. It is recommended to run a ‘Full Scan’ after the initial installation is complete.
  • If you run into issues, please use the support channel in our Rehab Discord.

FINAL WORDS AND ADVICE
  • If you haven’t yet, make sure to check out the other sections of the website including our Custom Changes to see what our server has to offer and to give yourself more information.
  • If you have any questions, please ask in the Rehab Discord. Staff are active in there and can help you.

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - pisherman1 - 07-04-2018

Your Discord link has an expired invitation.

I tried to create an account but after filling out all of the fields, affirming the CAPTCHA, and clicking +Create, nothing happens. Page just sits there.

Help?

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - DjLaureate - 07-16-2018

(07-04-2018, 04:27 PM)pisherman1 Wrote: Your Discord link has an expired invitation.

I tried to create an account but after filling out all of the fields, affirming the CAPTCHA, and clicking +Create, nothing happens.  Page just sits there.

Help?

New player here (2 weeks in). Apparently account creation was down periodically due to some issues. My 2 friends were able to make accounts last night, so you should be good now. I'm also having issues with the Discord channel, but the vets of Rogue One server are always on Teamspeak so I've been using that instead. This server is great, though. It's worth the small hiccups. The previous server (Rogue One) and this one were run by an official SWGemu dev, so it's super solid. That and the plans they have going forward are awesome. If you need any help with anything, my in-game name is exactly what it is here: DjLaureate. Cya in the Galaxy!

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - BobaFlex - 08-06-2018

(07-16-2018, 06:57 PM)DjLaureate Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 04:27 PM)pisherman1 Wrote: Your Discord link has an expired invitation.

I tried to create an account but after filling out all of the fields, affirming the CAPTCHA, and clicking +Create, nothing happens.  Page just sits there.

Help?

New player here (2 weeks in). Apparently account creation was down periodically due to some issues. My 2 friends were able to make accounts last night, so you should be good now. I'm also having issues with the Discord channel, but the vets of Rogue One server are always on Teamspeak so I've been using that instead. This server is great, though. It's worth the small hiccups. The previous server (Rogue One) and this one were run by an official SWGemu dev, so it's super solid. That and the plans they have going forward are awesome. If you need any help with anything, my in-game name is exactly what it is here: DjLaureate. Cya in the Galaxy!

Seems to be the case today again. Been trying for roughly 2 hours to register an account now. Not happening.

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - tehmulletman - 08-09-2018

https://discord.gg/7HmtmZ8 this is the newer discord link...was posted in the discord lmao

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - noga-ta - 09-30-2018

Followed all the setup instructions. Press "Play" and get an hourglass next to my cursor for like 3 seconds. After that, nothing happens. I've verified all the files multiple times. No clue what to do to actually get online and play at this point. Don't see any place to submit a ticket or forum posts on common setup issues. Please help.

Thanks!

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - wolvesaber - 10-11-2018

created a account . went in game an try'ed to log in but it saids i put wrong log in or password in the field .. ??????

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - Campamania - 12-18-2018

I have the same issue. Try to log into play (Play button is green), get the hourglass for 3 seconds and then nothing! 

And with no 'live' Discord invite available, I am wondering if this is effectively a private, closed server now?

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - Sidious - 12-28-2018

(12-18-2018, 07:08 PM)Campamania Wrote: I have the same issue. Try to log into play (Play button is green), get the hourglass for 3 seconds and then nothing! 

And with no 'live' Discord invite available, I am wondering if this is effectively a private, closed server now?

Both links in the above thread work just fine for discord. I would recommend getting in discord as we will be asking you for your error log files so we can see any errors that coming though when you start up the launcher.

RE: Account Creation/Launcher - Campamania - 12-31-2018

(12-28-2018, 01:05 AM)Sidious Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 07:08 PM)Campamania Wrote: I have the same issue. Try to log into play (Play button is green), get the hourglass for 3 seconds and then nothing! 

Both links in the above thread work just fine for discord. I would recommend getting in discord as we will be asking you for your error log files so we can see any errors that coming though when you start up the launcher.
No, discord link comes up as expired or invalid on both my phone and pc.